Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nike SMS Roadrunner: A Toddler Shoe with a Flat, Flexible Sole | Runblogger

Nike SMS Roadrunner: A Toddler Shoe with a Flat, Flexible Sole | Runblogger:

If you've read even a handful of my posts, you know I am a big fan of Pete Larson over at Runblogger. Unlike most running themed blogs (i.e. RRR), his actually has a scientific slant and he subjects his own studies and data to support his arguments. And he is a big supporter of taking support and cushioning away from the running shoe and doing what you are supposed to - run with better form.

With a little one on the way in June, this recent post caught my eye. How can we stop our kids from repeating our (footwear) mistakes? Don't let them start.

If you don't read Runblogger already, put it in your favorites folder.

That will be all. Good day.

'via Blog this'

2 comments:

  1. Saw this too. I'll be looking for them! It has been a struggle to find things for Johann after Robeez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I'll be hitting you up for shoe advice in a few years. That will be my next thing - reviewing kids shoes!

      Delete

Please add to the conversation!