Thursday, May 24, 2012

Slinky On A Treadmill



OK, I know it. No posts for almost two months. "Roosh, why have you foresaken us?" You ask. It isn't you, It's me.

I have lots to update on, so that will come in the next several posts. I am still working my way towards vegetarianism. I am still working my way towards minimalism. And I am still working my way to being a more fit, healthier human being.

TO give you a brief synopsis of the past few months - everything from a (unpaid) promotion at work, to preparing for the arrival of our first born, to tons of additional drama has entered my and my wife's life. So lots to catch up on.

Keep an eye out the next few days, more posting to come! Until then, enjoy the slinky! Mesmerizing, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation!